Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Tags on Delicious and Zotero

I have already started adding tags to my Del.icio.us account, check them out.

It was easy once I installed the add-ons to firefox. I read how Sherri added heres and I did mine differently. I opened Mozilla and then clicked open file, selected the add on Delicious and then restArted Firefox as requested.

http://del.icio.us/hankhill2008

I then did the same, opened zotero and restarted to finsih the install. The pages to start opened and I read the help file. I downloaded the user files in pdf format for Zotero so I can print off and read at my leasure.

Later

2 comments:

Glen said...

Yes there are a few ways to flay the feline. I assume that you added the Del.icio.us buttons by going to Tools>add-ons menu in the Firefox browser.
Excellent!

Hank Hill said...

You got it Glen, it was easy and all worked well. Like a piece of cake.


Hank